Thanks for visiting our website at www.morganandfrench.com (the “Site”). This page sets out the terms and conditions on which we provide our users with access to our Site.
In addition, the following terms may apply to your use of our Site:
- our Terms of Sale, which will govern your purchase of any products through the Site.
1. Who we are
Who we are. We are Morgan & French Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 06592851 whose registered office is at The Old Fire Station, Church Street, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 0JS. Our trading address is The Old Fire Station, Church Street, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 0JS. Our registered VAT number is GB947756174.
Contacting us. If you wish to contact us, you can email us at email@example.com or call us between 9.30am and 4.30pm (UK time, on UK business days Monday to Thursday) at 01767 348 188.
2. Your use of the Site
In using our Site you agree to the following provisions:
- you confirm in relation to any purchasing activities conducted through your account that you are authorised to enter into a contract with us on the Terms of Sale. This means in particular that if you are an individual you are over eighteen years old or supervised by a parent or guardian and that if you are opening an account on behalf of a company or other business you are authorised by that business to act on its behalf;
- you may only use our Site for lawful purposes. You may not use it in any way that breaches any local or international law, for the purposes of fraud, or to transmit unsolicited advertising or spam;
- any information you submit at any time (whether registering for an account with us, in correspondence, or otherwise) must be true and not misleading;
- you confirm that if you provide any personal information to us, you have obtained any necessary consent to provide it from the individual to whom that information relates (if that person isn’t you);
- you must not misuse our Site by introducing viruses or other malicious code to it or to our systems, nor try to gain unauthorised access to it or them, to any related systems or servers or to any related source code. You must not attack our Site through DDOS or otherwise. As you probably know, breaching this provision would be a criminal act, which might oblige us to report you to law enforcement and provide them with such information as we may have about you;
- you must keep your account and password login details secure, and not allow anyone else to use your account. If any activity takes place on your account then you are responsible for it. You must let us know immediately if you discover or suspect that someone else has accessed your account. We reserve the right to suspend access to your account at any time.
3. We may suspend our Site
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
4. Our intellectual property rights
Our content. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the content published on it. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You may not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our trade marks. “MORGAN & FRENCH”, “LITTLE PICASSO”, “PEAPODS”, “TWISTED TYPIST”, “LIFE SCULPTURES”, “FINGERPRINT JEWELLERY”, “TEN TINY TOES”, “SNOZZA” and “SWEAR BY IT” are, variously, registered and unregistered trade marks of Morgan & French Limited. You may not use them without our approval.
Linking to our Site. You can link to our Site provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal. You can’t link to our Site in order to damage or take advantage of our reputation or to suggest any false form of association, endorsement or relationship between you and us. If we ask you to stop linking to our Site then you must do so immediately.
Third party links. Our Site contains links to various third party sites and resources. We have no control over these or over any service provided by those third parties. In particular, where our Site links any third-party social media functions, then your use of those functions is governed by the applicable terms of the relevant social media provider (like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).
6. Disputes and Governing Law
Disputes and jurisdiction. If any dispute arises between you and us in connection with your use of our Site, then you and we will attempt to resolve that dispute through discussion. If we are unable to resolve the dispute by discussion, then the courts of England and Wales will have exclusion jurisdiction over any claim relating to your use of our Site or any connected contract.
However, if you are not resident in England or Wales then we reserve the right to bring proceedings against you in any court in your country of residence.